Terms of Service
Intiva Health is designed to assist healthcare professionals in the management of important documents, licenses, and credentials. We may collect and utilize the following information to provide, improve, and protect our Services: Name, Office Address, Office Phone and Fax Numbers, Specialty, and Training Institutions. If you choose to register and become a User, you will be required to verify your identity and provide a valid email address. After your profile is created all of the information that is publicly available can be edited for improved data accuracy.
- Better understand how our websites and applications are being used
- Diagnose oversights within our websites and applications
- Enhance security measures within our websites and applications
- Tailor a website and application to the user base
- Tailor specific content, sponsorship. and advertising to our user base
- Send business messages including updates or document expiration notices
- Send pertinent information about Intiva Health, such as new application releases and features
- Conduct market research about our customers, their interests, and our effectiveness
- Protect our users and Intiva Health from fraudulent activities
- Share with selected 3rd parties exclusively to facilitate transactions beneficial to the user
When creating your account, you will be asked to create a unique password. Intiva Health will not be liable for any unauthorized use of your account, which includes unauthorized use of your email address and password. In order to secure your personal information, access to your data on Intiva Health is password protected.
Tip: Here are a few suggestions for creating stronger passwords. Take a moment to review these, and consider strengthening your password.
- Create unique passwords that use a combination of words, numbers, symbols, and both upper- and lower-case letters.
- Do not use your network username as your password.
- Do not use easily guessed passwords, such as “password” or “user.”
- Do not choose passwords based upon details personal details or use passwords used for other accounts.
- Keep in mind it is your responsibility to protect the security of your login information.
We do not rent or sell personal information that you have not posted on our Services. Users own their own content and data they provided including all uploaded documents, files, content, email messages, contacts and so on. From time to time, Intiva Health will make available the opportunity for our users to share information and content, with consent, to selected 3rd parties offering services relevant to user needs. These terms don’t give us any rights to your stored data except for the limited rights that enable us to offer the Services and refine offerings.
Users have total control over the information they provide to Intiva Health under this Agreement, and may request its deletion at any time, unless they have shared information or content with others and they have not deleted it, or it was copied or stored by other users.